Howard Fertilizer & Chemical Careers
“We’ve been a family owned and operated business since the day we opened in 1932. Because of the tight link between our family and our business, we’ve made personal service and outstanding working relationships the foundation of our company. That’s how we started Howard Fertilizer & Chemical, that’s who we are today, and that’s who we will be tomorrow and beyond” – Robert M. Howard Jr., Owner and CEO –.
NOW HIRING: DYNAMICS AX 2012 SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
Howard Fertilizer & Chemical, a family owned company and industry leader in the sales and distribution of fertilizers and chemicals to the landscape, golf and agricultural markets since 1932, has an immediate opening for a Dynamics AX 2012 System Administrator. This is a fulltime position based out of the Corporate Office in Orlando, FL. Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including 401(k).
The Dynamics AX 2012 System Administrator is responsible for the effective administration of the company’s Dynamics AX system. Duties include system configuration, software release management and user management, advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution of AX production issues, manage/monitor system resources and performance, support build out and maintenance of non-production environments related to Dynamics AX. Applicants should be familiar with installation, configuration, administration, and performance optimization of application software products.
- Ability to evaluate business user support issues and provide solutions.
- Understands value of building & maintaining positive relationships with users and vendors alike.
- Demonstrates strong communications skills (written and verbal).
- Comprehends core business processes in Accounting, Sales and Operations.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Strong teaching/training skills.
Required Education & Experience:
- Minimum 3 yrs exp in Dynamics AX 2012 system administration or implementation.
- Minimum 5 yrs exp of software support and/or training.
- Knowledge of Dynamics AX 2012 setup for manufacturing and supply chain
- Knowledge of Dynamics AX 2012 financial modules (A/P, A/R, & G/L).
- Knowledge of Dynamics AX 2012 security.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, Business or Computer Science.
Preferred Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of recent cumulative updates.
- Knowledge of workflows.
- Experience with integrations.
- SQL, Visual Studios, SSRS, Management Reporter, X++.
- Knowledge of Dynamics in an Azure environment.
- Manufacturing and/or Ag Industry experience.
- Occasional travel in continental southeast may be required.
FAX RESUMES TO: 407-855-3062 EMAIL RESUMES TO: Reception@Howardfert.com.
Equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Keep in touch to find more Career Oportunities with us.